After my last blog post early in the week I snuck away for a brief cat nap, after all, blogging for a young kitty such as I is very draining. Upon my waking I rose to find one of my feline housemates, the one who likes to refer to herself as Princess Callie Boo-Boo and hasn’t a royal bone in her body, had hijacked my blog! The nerve of that old calico to use my blog for her agenda. I’ll have to deal with her later.
Then my human mom had so sort of medical procedure that made her a little sick and very tired and when I asked her help with my blog I got put off until “later”. I wasn’t very happy about the situation, but I do understand that my human does her best for us and I and the other cats needed to comfort and support her. However, as I have short stubby toes and no opposable thumbs my blogging had to take a break until my human mom was up to the task of helping me.
But that’s not all that happened since last we spoke as I woke this morning to find that in my short time sharing with you all Bosun Dawg over at Tales of Life with Cats and Dogs, who has the most excellent blog that I love to follow and you should definitely read and follow, passed on the One Lovely Blog Award and the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you Bosun Dawg for for your support and passing on these most excellent awards.
The awards rules are as follows:
(1) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post. (Thanks again Bosum Dawg!)
(2) Share 7 things about yourself.
(3) Nominate 15 bloggers you admire.
(4) Leave a comment on each letting them know they have been nominated.
As my human mom is all about the rules… Once again thanks to Bosun Dawg over at Tales of Life with Cats and Dogs for these wonderful awards. As for seven things about me I think I’ll share about me, my family and my human mom…
- I’m Tigger an orange (technically red) female tabby who is far to cute for my own good and I use that cuteness to its fullest.
- I am, like all my feline and canine siblings, a rescue who has found her forever home!
- I have five feline siblings: Callie (or Princess Callie Boo-Boo the blog hijacker), Zoey, Gracie, Abbie and Sophie.
- I have two canine housemates who are the greatest of dogs: Annie and Mika
- I love living at my house where our human mom has turned a spare room into a cat room for us which has a huge bed to sleep on, different pieces of cat furniture where I love to lounge around and cat nap, and wonderful empty stair step shelves to climb, play on and nap on.
- My human mom loves to take photos and you can see some of her pictures at My World Through My Lens.
- My human mom is also a huge tech geek and loves all things electronic.
Now in no particular order the 15 (or so) blogs I admire: